Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What Happens in Vegas.....


For my 60th, and after my mega surprise party, I took the daughters to Las Vegas in my braaaaand neeeeeew MDX. We stayed at the Palms but it wasn't quite as nice as we thought it would be. We did, however, dine in "Nine" and had some fine food. Saturday night we all went to see Bette Midler at Caesars Palace. Since we're always looking for celebs, maybe that's me that looks for celebs, one of my sharper-eye daughters spotted Penn or was is Teller? Not sure but we lined up for a photo with him. After Erin had her pose, she asked me what I said to him because he called me a "Cougar". I just said he was lookin pretty good for "Dancing With the Stars" and that we would vote for him. Apparently, we were the only ones who voted because he didn't stay around for long. The shy daughter, won't say who (Monica), wanted to see the Pussy Cat Dolls. That was quite an experience. I finally waited outside while the youngins boogied inside. My favorite part was seeing how many hotels we could valet park in so we could step in and out of the new wheels. I'm sure we hit 5 or 6. We stopped at the Wynn, ran inside, took a group photo and were back in the car before they could park it. All in all, it was a weekend to remember.

1 comment:

erin said...

that was one of my favorite weekends!! the party was a smash and Vegas was the icing on the cake. so much fun!! thanks for taking us.